Smart Packaging Hub second online event (publi-information)
publié le jeudi 20 mai 2021
How to create the Canned Food packaging line of the future for sustainable packaging to the market
27 May, 15:00-16:00 CET time.
A packaging line for Canned Food is a complex system, consisting of several machines built by different suppliers, which work together to create a final product.
In this round table, the members of the Smart Packaging Hub will show how their collaboration is promoting innovation and solving the challenges of designing packaging lines for the Canned Food packaging line of the future.
Topics such as predictive maintenance, quality assurance, sustainability and product recyclicality will be discussed with the support of business cases, to provide a comprehensive overview of the latest innovations and opportunities of your future packaging lines.
27 May 2021 15:00-16:00 CET.
Users of packaging machines in the Can Food market.
REASONS TO ATTEND?
• Learn the challenges of designing packaging lines for the Canned Food of the future.
• Know real case history regarding predictive maintenance, quality assurance and sustainability.
Corné Huijben, Manager Knowledge Development & Projects NVC Netherlands Packaging Center.
• Franco Lupi, R&D Manager – Opem
• George Oostrom, CEO – Coroos
• Roberto Campagnini, Sales Manager – Baumer
• Luca Carollo, Business Development and Marketing Manager – Clevertech
• Marco Cocino, Sales & Marketing – Tosa
• Marco Bissoli, Area Sales Manager Key Account – Makro Labelling
• Mrs. Waratchara Liangchaikul, After Sales Service Director – Mather & Platt Asia.