Robotic palletization: what’s new?
publié le dimanche 31 mai 2020
The transition from manual to robotic palletizing – in addition to reducing the occurrence of MSDs – allows costs to be reduced at the end of the line on low-speed lines.
Compact and easy to use, these solutions are becoming more widespread thanks to a very rapid return on investment. Focus on the latest innovations for this kind of machine.
• Sidel reinforces the capacities of its robotic palletizer.
• MG Tech works on palletizer connectivity and mobility.
• Jyga improves the HMI of its palletizes.
• Soco System offers ready-to-use Robot in box solutions.
• Scott Automation promotes automated palletizing for fragile and sensitive products.
Part of 648 issue – May 20. All rights reserved except agreement written by Emballage Digest or mention of the magazine