The Marchesini’s factory doors will open during the Cosmopack exhibition
publié le jeudi 17 février 2022
Marchesini Group is opening the doors of its Beauty Division to showcase the latest technologies developed in the field of cosmetic product processing and packaging. From 26 to 30 April during Cosmopack 2022 in Bologna, the new 5,000 square metres facilities, recently built inside the Pianoro Headquarters, will host a large selection of machines and production lines developed to meet the needs of the cosmetic industry: from large multinationals to small laboratories, customers and suppliers will be offered an up-close look at technologies designed to cater for the entire production cycle of a cosmetic product, from process to end of line.
Marchesini Group Beauty, the brand that brings together the Group’s cosmetics technologies, will also be present at the fair, where it will showcase solutions for filling and packaging tubes, jars and bottles, machines for producing lipstick and a small laboratory, specially set up at the stand: this will create a direct link between the two events, while also offering customers a pick-up service.
During the days of Open House, visitors will discover the latest products from its leading brands:
– complete lines for filling and packaging jars, tubes and bottles;
– an area dedicated to technologies by Axomatic (picture), a brand that designs and manufactures turbo-emulsifiers, tube filling machines and cosmetic filling machines;
– a make-up area devoted to Cosmatic, a brand that produces machines for packaging lipstick and filling cosmetic powders;
– the innovations developed by Dumek, a historic company specializing in process solutions, which recently moved into the new facilities of the Headquarters in Pianoro (Bologna);
– primary packaging solutions, designed for dermo-cosmetic applications, by Corima, a division of the Group that is an Italian leader in sterile product filling;
– areas reserved for secondary packaging technologies including those produced by the Marchesini Group and V2 engineering, as well as the new labelling machines designed for the cosmetics sector, produced by the Neri division. Products by Rinova, which specializes in refurbishing customer-owned Marchesini Group machines, will also be on show;
– the latest products by SEA Vision, the Group’s partner specialized in vision systems, and by Vibrotech, a company that manufactures infeed and orientation systems used in automated industrial processes.
All rights reserved except agreement written by Emballage Digest or mention of the magazine